As part of our information events, we will introduce you to our school program and provide you with comprehensive information on all the important issues relating to the transition to grade 7 or 11 to high school. You also have the opportunity to clarify all open questions.
The educational goal of the grammar school is the introduction to the ability to study, more precisely: the general university entrance qualification. The basis for this is a broad range of subjects, including at least two foreign languages - at our grammar school it is English and Spanish.
At our grammar school, there is a special focus on an international orientation as well as the MINT and art perspective. We see this school program as an opportunity to prepare young people for the demands and challenges of an ever-increasing complexity in society and for a globalized world.
High flexibility with a high school diploma
The Abitur offers advantages over the intermediate educational qualification (which, by the way, is acquired at the Gymnasium after passing the 10th grade). In addition to a large selection of fields of study, there are also more career opportunities available. The Abitur is required for certain training occupations.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of these events:
- Saturday, January 16.01.2021, 13 from 00:14 p.m. to 30:XNUMX p.m. - German-Turkish information event
- Saturday, January 23.01.2021rd, 10 from 00:13 a.m. to 00:XNUMX p.m. - Open House
- Saturday, February 13.02.2021th, 13 from 00:14 p.m. to 30:XNUMX p.m. - information event
Due to the current hygiene regulations, the following modalities apply:
- If you would like to take part in the events or the open house, please use the form here. an
- Limited number of participants - so please only register 1 adult
- observe compliance with the distance and hygiene rules
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask at all times
We look forward to your visit!