- School lessons and homework complement each other. The importance of homework
- The practice, application and securing of the knowledge, skills and subject-specific techniques acquired in class,
- the preparation and support of teaching steps,
- the promotion of the differentiated learning process as well
- the foundation of independence, self-organization and responsibility.
The students should be able to solve homework independently.
- Clever tasks are varied, attractive, action-oriented and are understood independently. Then less is needed to achieve the same increase in learning.
- Quantitatively, there should be regularly few homeworks rather than a few.
- In order for homework to become meaningful and effective in learning, individual, support-oriented feedback on homework should be given on a regular basis.