Information events for those interested will take place from January. Registrations are now possible by email.
In all information events, the admission criteria and the special features of the upper secondary level at the grammar school are presented and questions about your child's choice of school are answered.
We are looking forward to your coming!
Due to the current hygiene regulations, the following modalities apply:
- prior registration by email via the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) required
- limited number of participants (30 people); therefore please only register 1 adult person
- Please also observe the compliance with distance and hygiene rules. It is mandatory to wear mouth and nose protection at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of these events:
- Saturday, January 16.01.2021, 13 from 00:14 p.m. to 30:XNUMX p.m. - information event in German and Turkish
- Saturday, January 23.01.2021rd, 10 from 00:13 a.m. to 00:XNUMX p.m. - Open House
- Saturday, February 13.02.2021th, 13 from 00:14 p.m. to 30:XNUMX p.m. - information event
Registration period for the transition to grade 11
You can register your child at our grammar school from February 1, 2021.
- We can send you application documents in advance - just send us an email or register on our website: mentora-gymnasium.de
Please bring the following documents with you / send them by post to register:
- Semi-annual report of the 10th grade with the final prognosis that if the performance remains the same and the final examination (MSA) has been passed, the entitlement to transition to the upper level will be achieved.
- End of year report of the 9th grade with information on work and social behavior
Requirements for foreign languages:
- Spanish or another second foreign language: Grade 7 to the end of grade 10
- Spanish as a second foreign language: Start at the latest in grade 11